Soft and Durable Carpet from Your Local Flooring Store
When you’re ready to upgrade your flooring with durable new carpets, visit Top Notch Flooring America. Our local Bel Air, MD, flooring store carries many beautiful and luxurious carpets in different colors, styles, fibers, and patterns for both residential and commercial properties. Whatever your personal style preferences are, we have a carpet to match! New carpets are the ideal flooring choice for many home and business owners for functional and budget-friendly flooring. We carry a gorgeous selection of carpet and offer worry-free professional carpet installations to finish the job. Stop by our Bel Air, MD, showroom today and work with one of our flooring specialists to get started on your carpet renovation!
Types of Carpet
Whether you are looking for carpeting that ups the cozy in your home or makes a style statement, we have the right fit. We carry a diverse selection of different carpet styles, making it easy for you to find an excellent match for your design preference. Learn more about our carpet selection:
- Berber is soft and cushiony underfoot and comes in various pile heights. This type of carpet can also be constructed as a multi-level loop or level-loop carpet.
- Frieze carpets are known for being soft, plush, and silky smooth to the touch.
- Loop & Cut-loop carpets are made of uncut looped fibers that offer a level surface that is usually woven or tufted.
- Patterned carpets are made using screen printing and make a bold statement in any room.
- Saxony is a luxurious cut-pile carpet resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks. Saxony carpets are cut-pile carpets that add an opulent feel to any space.
Carpet’s Many Benefits
Carpet offers so many amazing benefits that are more than just how it looks. When you find the perfect carpet for your home, you’ll enjoy how well it fits your unique lifestyle. We only carry top-quality carpet products from the best carpet brands in the industry, such as Shaw and Chasing Stars, so that you know you are getting flooring that you will love for many years. Learn more about carpet’s great benefits:
- Carpet absorbs sound, making it a less noisy flooring surface to walk on.
- Carpet is a soft, non-slip surface that makes it a safe flooring for kids and pets to play on.
- It is one of the most affordable flooring types on the market.
- Most carpets are treated to resist stains and soil, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Carpet traps allergy-causing particles and prevents them from entering your home, promoting a cleaner home environment.
- Carpet can add style to any space and give a room an entirely different feel.
- Carpet brings warmth and insulation.
Durable Waterproof Carpet
We carry waterproof carpet flooring perfect for active households with kids or pets. Waterproof carpeting looks like any other carpet, except its protective backing prevents moisture from reaching the subfloor. When you have a waterproof carpet, stains will stay on the surface, making them easier to clean and less likely to leave a mark. Waterproof carpet fibers are also resistant to visible wear and tear, offering you peace of mind to keep liquids from seeping into the fiber. Ask our carpet specialists about waterproof carpet for your home or business.
Maintaining Your New Carpet
The best part of having carpet in your home is more than just the ease of maintenance. Our carpeting selections were created with long-term wear and tear in mind, so we made them to withstand even the toughest damage and stains. At our local carpet store, you’ll find everything you need to best maintain your carpet—from personalized advice from our specialists to the full line of Resista carpet care products. To best care for your carpets, follow these simple tips:
- We recommend vacuuming your carpet at least twice weekly.
- Opt for an annual deep cleaning to keep the carpet’s fresh appearance.
- Be sure to check out your warranty before using a carpet cleaner on your new flooring. This is a great way to find out which products will keep your carpet like-new, as some chemicals could damage the carpet’s fibers.
Professional Carpet Installation
Carpet, perhaps more than any other flooring type, demands professional installation. Carpet installation involves precise cutting of the material and proper fitting so that it isn’t lumpy or crooked, but still comes into contact seamlessly with walls. If cut too small, there will be gaps. If cut too big, there will be folds that could cause someone to trip. Our installation experts have the necessary skills and experience to get the job done perfectly the first time. We are so confident in the services that we back each carpet installation with our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your carpet, contact us within 30 days, and we will replace it at no extra cost.
Contact us to learn more about our carpet selection and installation services! We proudly serve customers in Bel Air, Fallston, Forest Hill, Abingdon, Kingsville, MD, and the surrounding areas.